At Regency Grand, Assisted Living residents needing care, and loved ones now providing that care, can enjoy the full potential of their lives.
Sometimes all a person needs to maintain the highest level of independence is a little help. Regency Grand at West Covina is devoted to seniors who want to live independently but need help with some daily activities, such as dressing, bathing, grooming, cleaning and medication management.
Here, seniors can live comfortably and securely, knowing they have 24-hour access to our care team of highly trained, compassionate and respectful professionals. In addition, quarterly assessments ensure additional help is provided when necessary.
Illuminations is a transitioning program designed for residents who are experiencing memory loss, but do not yet require the supervision of a secure memory care environment.
Here are some of the features you’ll find in our assisted living residences:
- Private/Shared Studio Apartment (450 sq. ft.)
- One-bedroom Apartment (650 sq. ft.)
- Two-bedroom Apartment (850 sq. ft.)
- Classic décor
- Nine-foot ceilings
- Private balconies
- Quiet, energy-efficient appliances
- High-quality carpet and tile flooring
- Three elegant restaurant-style meals daily
- On-site chef
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Social, cultural and recreational activities
- Scheduled local transportation
- 24-hour staffing
- All interior and exterior maintenance
- Wellness program and fitness room
- Full-service beauty salon
- Theatre room for private events
- Café and mini shop
- Billiards room
- Whirlpool spa
- Pets welcome
- Lushly landscaped gardens with courtyards and a fountain
- Putting green and gazebo
- Rose garden
Assisted Living – starting at
One Bed $3,940
Two Beds $4,885